- Starts: 7/9/18 at 9:00 AM
- Ends: 7/13/18 at 4:00 PM
- Location: Camp Lakamaga, Marine on St Croix, MN
- Duration: 5 days, 1 night
- Member Fee: $180 ($160 if registering before June 1)
- Fall 2018 Grades: K-6 as campers, 7-12 as Caddies (Caddie spots fill fast!)
Registration Closes: 07/02/2018 at 5 p.m. CST
This volunteer-led day camp is hosted by Girl Scouts River Valleys volunteers and is a great way to meet other Girl Scouts in the area and have a rip-roaring good time!
This year’s theme is “Space – Planets, Constellations.” Join us for crafts, games, low ropes, and more! Archery and kayaking or canoeing will be available for older girls. Home Depot will provide an inservice woodworking project. A planetarium (undetermined) will be providing an inservice of the sky.
Visit nlsu.weebly.com/day-camp.html to learn more!
- Girls may choose to stay overnight on Thursday—parents may pick campers up before 8:00 p.m. if not participating.
- A bus will be available from Lakeview Lutheran Church (County Road C). It will leave at approximately 8:00 a.m. and return at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Bring your own lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday—a.m. and p.m. snacks will be provided each of these days. On Thursday, three meals will be provided and snacks will provided. On Friday morning, breakfast and a snack will be provided.
In-person registration is available at Lakeview Lutheran Church on April 23 from 6-8 p.m. as well as on May 14 from 6-8 p.m. All others registrations must be mailed.
To register by mail, visit the day camp website to complete applicable regisration forms and a health history form. Medication forms are optional. Return to:Northern Lights Day Camp
P.O. BOX 28186
Oakdale, MN 55128
If in-person and mail-in registration are not options for you, email NLDaycamp@gmail.com to arrange a registration form pick-up (only available is arranged well in advance of camp).