- Starts: 7/26/19 at 6:30 PM
- Ends: 7/28/19 at 10:00 AM
- Location: Camp Elk River, Zimmerman, MN
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Early Riser Fee: Girl = $165; Adult = $165
- Member Fee: Girl = $180; Adult = $180
- Non-Member Fee: Girl = $215; Adult = $215
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-4
- Session Category:
This event is closed for registration because the participant capacity has been reached. We do not have waitlists. Please see the calendar to select an open event.
Venture to camp with an important adult in your life for some horse fun and enjoy a couple of days relaxing and playing together. Each pair gets two hours of horse time, which includes a riding lesson in the ring as well as lessons on grooming, saddling, and horse safety. You’ll also get to explore camp in an open-house format, where pairs can move at their own pace through activities of their choice including archery, swimming, boating, art, and geocaching. Girl-female adult pairs will be housed with other pairs; girl-male adult pairs will be housed with other pairs.
Policies: Please read through our policies on cancellations, refunds, behavior, disease, and more.
Early Riser Discount is applied to camp session registrations between February 20th-28th.