- Starts: 6/28/19 at 6:30 PM
- Ends: 6/30/19 at 10:00 AM
- Location: Camp Elk River, Zimmerman, MN
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Early Riser Fee: Girl = $135; Adult = $135
- Member Fee: Girl = $145; Adult = $145
- Non-Member Fee: Girl = $175; Adult = $175
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-4
- Session Category:
Family Camp Registration will open February 22nd at 8:30 a.m. CST.
Registration Closes: 06/20/2019 at 11 p.m. CST
Non-Members: If you are not a current Girl Scout member, register by phone (800-845-0787).
Spend some special time with an important female adult in your life, like your mom, grandma, aunt, or other favorite woman. Explore camp in an open-house format, where pairs can move at their own pace through the activities they want to try out. Activity options include swimming, boating, nature exploration, games, arts and crafts, and a campfire. It’s an ideal time to slow down, relax, and enjoy each other’s company. Meals, snacks, and staff led activities are included. Girl-adult pairs will be housed together with other pairs.
Policies: Please read through our policies on cancellations, refunds, behavior, disease, and more.
Early Riser Discount is applied to camp session registrations between February 20th-28th.