- Starts: 7/19/19 at 6:30 PM
- Ends: 7/21/19 at 10:00 AM
- Location: Camp Elk River, Zimmerman, MN
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Early Riser Fee: Girl = $135; Adult = $135
- Member Fee: Girl = $145; Adult = $145
- Non-Member Fee: Girl = $175; Adult = $175
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-4
- Session Category:
This event is closed for registration because the last day to register has passed. Please see the calendar to select an open event.
Spend some special time with an important female adult in your life, like your mom, grandma, aunt, or other favorite woman. Explore camp in an open-house format, where pairs can move at their own pace through the activities they want to try out. Activity options include swimming, boating, nature exploration, games, arts and crafts, and a campfire. It’s an ideal time to slow down, relax, and enjoy each other’s company. Meals, snacks, and staff led activities are included. Girl-adult pairs will be housed together with other pairs.
Policies: Please read through our policies on cancellations, refunds, behavior, disease, and more.
Early Riser Discount is applied to camp session registrations between February 20th-28th.