- Starts: 7/22/19 at 9:00 AM
- Ends: 7/26/19 at 3:30 PM
- Location: Lebanon Hills Camp Sacajawea, Apple Valley, MN
- Duration: 4 days, 0 nights
- Member Fee: $115
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-6
Registration Closes: 06/01/2019 at 10 p.m. CST
This day camp is planned and led by Girl Scout volunteers. If you have questions, please reach out to the camp directly at email@example.com.
**We now have openings for girls and for adult volunteers (and their campers!), and we are looking for caddies, grades 7-12.**
Otter’s Day Camp is a four day camp with an overnight on Thursday. Camp is a great way for kids to enjoy the outdoors and have fun exploring nature, make friends, do crafts, play games, cook meals over the fire, camp in tents and so much more!
This year’s theme is Otter Space. We will have fun discovering the wonders of space by constructing rockets, learning about constellations and hunting for moon rocks. Join us as we blast through the planets and galaxies on an outer space adventure.
Typical Day Schedule:
- 9:00 am: Arrive at camp
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am – Activity of the day (ex. Science program, dance party, inflatable obstacle course)
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am – Crafts/games related to the theme (ex. constructing rockets, alien slime, and more )
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Lunch (prepare, cook over the fire, eat and clean up)
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Games/crafts related to the theme (ex. STEM activities, rocket challenge, alien hunt, water games and more)
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm– Snack
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Large group songs and games
- 3:30 pm – Pick up
If you would like to be an adult volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.