- Starts: 7/22/19 at 1:45 PM
- Ends: 7/25/19 at 7:45 PM
- Location: Lake Minnewashta Park, Chanhassen, MN
- Duration: 4 days, 0 nights
- Member Fee: $90
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-12
Registration Closes: 05/31/2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST
This day camp is planned and led by Girl Scout volunteers. If you have questions, please reach out to the camp directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our day camp’s theme this year is “Celebrations Around the World” with girls spending each day in a festival-themed programming site in camp, including the Highland Games (Scotland), Cully Fest (Australia), Day of the Day (Mexico), and Tanabata (Japan).
Girls participate in outdoor activities, songs, swimming, learning, crafts, and snacks each day. Girls are placed in a unit of 8-10 girls of the same age, led by older girl Caddies.
Girls spend a different day in each site (picnic shelter areas in the park), rotating through 30-45 minute activities each day. They remain with the same group of 8-10 girls their age throughout the week of camp.
Typical Day Schedule:
- 1:45 pm: Check-In
- 2:00 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 2:30 am – Daily Activities
- 7:00 pm – Walk to Ceremony Circle
- 7:15 pm – Closing Ceremonies
- 7:45 pm – Camp Dismissed
Special Registration Notes:
- Review the flyer at http://bit.ly/twilightcamp2019 for more details
- There is a $5 Early Bird Registration discount thru April 30
- Older Girl Registration fee is as follows:
– 7th/8th Grade first time Assistant Caddies – $50
– 8th/9th/10th Grade returning Caddies – $30
– 10th/11th/12th Grade Senior Caddies (3+ yrs experience) – $15
– Graduating seniors should register as Senior Caddies
- Girl Scouts River Valleys 2018/2019 Cookie Credits may be used
- Confidential financial aid can be requested from Girl Scouts River Valleys; details at www.twilightcamp.org/register