- Starts: 7/20/20 at 9:00 AM
- Ends: 7/24/20 at 3:30 PM
- Fall 2020 Grades: 1-6
- Duration: 4 days, 0 nights
- Session Category:
- Location: Lebanon Hills Camp Sacajawea, Apple Valley, MN
- Member Fee: $115
- Non-Member Fee: $115
Registration Closes: 03/15/2020 at 10 p.m. CST
This day camp is planned and led by Girl Scout volunteers. If you have questions, please reach out to the camp directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**We are in need of adult and teen/caddie volunteers. Without our volunteers camp wouldn’t be possible**
**Currently only accepting campers who have a full time adult volunteer with them. If you are a full time adult volunteer you get one FREE camper registration! **
This camp is a four day Olympic themed day camp with an overnight on Thursday. We will have fun in nature and explore the outdoors through scavenger hunts, cooking over the fire, tent camping, and discovering all the Olympics have to offer.
Typical Day Schedule:
- 9:00 am: Arrive at camp
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am – Activity of the day (ex. Martial Arts class, Archery, inflatable obstacle course)
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am – Crafts/games related to the theme
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Lunch (prepare, cook over the fire, eat and clean up)
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Games/crafts related to the theme
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm– Snack
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Large group songs and games
- 3:30 pm – Pick up
If you would like to be an adult or teen volunteer, please email email@example.com. Full time adult volunteers get one free camper!