- Starts: 7/29/19 at 8:00 AM
- Ends: 7/31/19 at 5:00 PM
- Location: Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover, MN
- Duration: 3 days, 0 nights
- Member Fee: $50-$100
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-12
This event is closed for registration because the last day to register has passed. Please see the calendar to select an open event.
This day camp is planned and led by Girl Scout volunteers. If you have questions, please reach out to the camp directly at email@example.com.
Campers will participate in science activities, crafts, songs, games, outside science programs, and making new friends.
- Monday, July 29th: The Works Museum will bring a program in the morning and a program in the afternoon.
- Tuesday, July 30th: The Bakken Museum will bring a program in the morning.
- Wednesday, July 31st: Bunker Hills Wave Pool in the afternoon.
- 1st – 7th Grade in Fall 2019: $100
- 8th – 12th Grade in Fall 2019: $50
Please note: Full-time adult volunteers receive ONE FREE camper. Must volunteer all three days and must be a registered adult through GSUSA.
Overnights Available for an additional $15:
- Saturday, July 27th: 8th – 12th grade
- Monday, July 29th: 4th – 5th grade
- Tuesday, July 30th: 6th – 7th grade