- Starts: 7/29/19 at 8:00 AM
- Ends: 7/31/19 at 5:00 PM
- Location: Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover, MN
- Duration: 3 days, 0 nights
- Member Fee: $50-$100
- Fall 2019 Grades: 1-12
Registration Closes: 06/01/2019 at 12 p.m. CST
This day camp is planned and led by Girl Scout volunteers. If you have questions, please reach out to the camp directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campers will participate in science activities, crafts, songs, games, outside science programs, and making new friends.
- Monday, July 29th: The Works Museum will bring a program in the morning and a program in the afternoon.
- Tuesday, July 30th: The Bakken Museum will bring a program in the morning.
- Wednesday, July 31st: Bunker Hills Wave Pool in the afternoon.
- 1st – 7th Grade in Fall 2019: $100
- 8th – 12th Grade in Fall 2019: $50
Please note: Full-time adult volunteers receive ONE FREE camper. Must volunteer all three days and must be a registered adult through GSUSA.
Overnights Available for an additional $15:
- Saturday, July 27th: 8th – 12th grade
- Monday, July 29th: 4th – 5th grade
- Tuesday, July 30th: 6th – 7th grade